First Aid at Work ( Level 3)
This is the highest level first aid qualification in the work place, fully meeting the statutory requirement outlined in the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulation 1981. A suitable course if an organisations risk assessment requires a comprehensive first aider equipped to deal with a wide range of medical considerations.
Minimum of 18 hours contact time spread over 3 days. Other course timing can be considered providing the overall course is completed in 10 weeks. On line training will be introduced soon, to provide you with another option for course delivery.
* Responsibilities and Reporting * Assessment of the situation * Resuscitation * Dealing with a unresponsive casualty
* Basic hygiene in first aid * Anatomy * Minor Injuries * Bleeding Control
* Burns * Choking * Epilepsy * Shock (Including Anaphylaxis)
* Fractures and spinal injuries * Heart Attacks * Head Injuries * Diabetes
* Asthma * Shock * Stroke * Poisoning
* Chest Injuries
An ongoing assessment will be conducted throughout course, and a multiple choice test paper will be issued each day to confirm the delegate has met the required standard. Providing the delegate passes both the theory and practical elements they will be awarded a nationally approved certificate valid for 3 years.
Please click on following link if your an individual wanting to attend. FUTURE COURSES
Group or Company Cost:
£775 (up to 6 people at your venue)
£30 per head therafter (up to 12 people at your venue)
If you have a larger group than 12 , please use the following link to notify us of your requirements CONTACT US
All prices are net prices and include books and certification.
We will beat any like for like quotation